THE FAMILY RESOURCE NETWORK (FRN) is a family-focused human service organization that serves families and individuals affected by autism, chronic illness, disabilities, and epilepsy. FRN is composed of four affiliate organizations that work to improve the lives of their constituents.
- Caregiving Awareness Night Press Release - 9/2012
- Caregiving Night Launches Ocean County Coalition - 10/18/2011
- National conference today for caregivers - 10/28/09
- United Way of Morris County - Eric Joice Speaks - Winter 2008
- "They focus on ability, not disability."